[END YEAR SERIES] Dear Me 2017

Friday, December 02, 2016 Chalista Putri Nadila 0 Comments


My Wishes for 2017

Last month of 2016…..
Have you guys eaten well yet?
Can you play something that you can’t do before?
Have you travelled around your city?
Most important is, have you got many friends?
Have you guys achieved something in big scale?
And have you been being a dreamer?
I hope in 2017 some of my dreams will be really happening. One of the most lovely dream is making my blog outstanding and losing ‘blogspot’ mark.
And I want my articles will be useful for you all and gain some comments to make my mood up so I can do write a good article for you.
Then, I could love and believe myself more than anyone and have a lot of confidence in myself.
Try something new like challenge, maybe ‘histeria(?) or something else that can make me heart attack. BOOM!
In 2017 wish me can have many bff, not a muse bff, more like someone that I can trust in my whole life.
I almost forget to add ‘ have to meet bangtan face to face’ hihihi
I planned to do opening my accessories shop, but for some reasons I couldn’t. Firstly, need to have discussion with my friend.
Actually I have many things in my mind, but I decided just to share these. Ok guys, hope you enjoy your new year! Maybe you can share your wishlists to me on comment box.
Happy 2017!!!! Big Love.

-Chalista Putri Nadila-

-252 words-

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: