[LOVESTORIES] Part IV : Dear My First Heart Breaker

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 Diary of Dreamer 0 Comments



Dear My First Heart Breaker

For you my shit

This article is made special for you

Thanks for gave me a chance to know the taste of love,

Thanks for gave me a chance to be happy even just in minutes, 

Thanks for gave me a chance to know the feeling of missing someone,

You were one and only that could make me rolling down on the floor, the one and only that I always wait for your messages, 

You.....

That could make my day with smile, I'm really grateful to ever meet you, I never feel regret of anything. Even after you hurt me, I'm not ok, but this is our destiny. We're not a good combination. I feel so much in pain, I hate you but I never told God that I regret of met and recognised you. No! 

You're just one of my past that Allah gave me to make me stronger. I learned many things from you. Now, I'm not that weak again, I can't love someone more than I love Allah, it's the main point here. 
I've let you go with your new girl, I won't pray bad for you, neither disturb you guys. Now I just need to recover this pain as soon as possible and focus to myself and my future first. When there's a perfect time, I'll start my new love story.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: